The split pressurized solar water heater compose of solar collector, storage tank, controller, working station and installation parts.
1) When the discrepant temperature of the solar collector and water tank reachesthe set value, the controller shall start the circulation pump automatically.
2) The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
3) The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by heat exchanger in the water tank.
4) In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, then start the auxiliary heating device.
5) If discrepant temperature of the collector and the water tank does not reach theset value, the circulation pump shallbeshutautomatically.